*This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link. I will never promote anything I don’t truly believe in! Thanks for helping a Mama out!
One of the best things about our new way of eating is that we are still able to incorporate treats while sticking to our daily calorie count , especially during the holidays! (You can find my post on How I Lost the Baby Weight Fast here). We really like coming up with low calorie treat options that are both yummy and satisfying. Lately we have been loving what we’re calling the Skinny Holiday Salty & Sweet Popcorn Treat and it’s under 330 calories for the whole dang bowl!
40 g Carbohydrates
18.6 g Fat
3.2 g Protein
¼ cup pop corn (air popped)
¼ cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (can be white chocolate or dark chocolate – your choice!)
½ Tbsp of Skinny & Co. Coconut Oil (affiliate link)
1 Tsp Sea Salt
1 Tbsp Dried Coconut Flakes
What You’ll Need
Here’s How We Make It
- Pop the popcorn into a large bowl then spread out onto parchment paper on a large baking sheet.
2. Create a Bain Marie using a small pot filled half way with water and place a small glass bowl on top. Over medium heat, add the chocolate chips and Skinny & Co. Coconut Oil (affiliate link).
3. Stir together until melted then with your small spatula, drizzle over the popcorn.
4. Sprinkle on the coconut flakes
5. Sprinkle on the sea salt
6. Then crush your peppermint candy or candy cane and sprinkle that on too!
7. Place the pan in the fridge for approximately 5-10 minutes (or longer) and serve! It’s that easy!
I hope you enjoy this low-calorie, quick and easy holiday treat!
With love & light,